Capital Markets, Corporate and Commercial Banking, Insurance, Wealth Management and Private Banking
Leveraging next generation CRM to satisfy customers and drive revenue
Recent research by Forrester, Inc. shows that a key driver of deeper customer relationships among insurance and financial services consumers is a trait called “customer advocacy.” When customers feel that firms act in their best interest, they are willing to invest more, borrow more, buy more products and in turn, become more loyal. But delivering a great customer experience that creates the bonds of trust between agents/advisors and their clients is not easy. Few Insurance and Financial Services firms get high marks from more than half of their customers.
During this one-hour webinar we explore:
- The customer experience landscape within insurance and financial services
- How next generation CRM supports a differentiated customer experience and builds loyalty
- The importance of an integrated agent and integrated advisor desktop
- Best practices for a superior customer self-service experience
- New agent-to-customer collaboration capabilities and techniques
- How managing the customer experience can help keep existing customers loyal and drive cross-sell opportunities
- Bill Band, Vice President & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc.
- Tom Wieczorek, Vice President Products, NexJ Systems