Wealth Management & Private Banking
The ability to retain financial advisors and clients is the true measure of a successful merger. By integrating back-office and legacy systems into a client-centric view, organizations can give advisors the tools and information they need to be productive and better serve their clients. In return, organizations increase their ability to attract and retain top talent.
Learn how your business can successfully integrate disparate systems post-merger to increase advisor satisfaction and drive business growth. Hear real examples of how these strategies are helping financial services organizations grow their assets under management.
View this pre-recorded webinar and learn:
- How an Integrated Advisor Desktop can help advisors save time and make more money
- How organizations can drive post-merger retention of advisors
- How to facilitate new advisor on-boarding
- How automated workflows can streamline processes and enhance advisor satisfaction
- How a comprehensive customer view supports fiduciary processes