Helping our clients solve their toughest data management challenges
NexJ offers comprehensive data management consulting services that enhance productivity and maximize results. We help financial services and insurance organizations by taking on our customers toughest data management challenges.
Data Governance and Data Management
Manage the quality and consistency of data held in multiple systems
NexJ seeks to ensure that customers do not use multiple and potentially inconsistent versions of the same master data in different parts of their operations. This can occur naturally in large organizations. We partner with customers to develop the right data governance policies for their operations and design data architecture and build data integration tools which all combine to create a unified MDM platform. Our customers benefit from reduced effort, better productivity, shorter processing cycles, and consistent contacts and prospects.
- The successful implementation of an MDM solution involves a multi-disciplined approach. Data applications in complex environments are as diverse as the departments they serve and the technologies involved. An MDM solution must bring together the diverse systems and provide a uniform approach to consumption, processing, storage and distribution of master data.
- Data Governance and Data Management Services
- Data asset and business process analysis and evaluation
- Development of data governance policy and stewardship
- Master data identification, search and matching resolution
- Data quality assessment and process implementation
- Master metadata integration
- MDM data modeling and storage design
- Data integration ETL for master data migration and distribution
- Application integration and development for MDM processing, control and management
Data Integration and Data Quality
Create a unified, detailed and historical picture of your enterprise
In the current regulation-driven and highly competitive economy, it is imperative for an organization to focus on enhancing the quality of its data assets by ensuring integrated and consistent processes in capturing, analyzing and interpreting information. An organization’s data is one of the most critical factors in enabling it to compete effectively in its markets; optimizing the data lifecycle parameters ensures the organization is utilizing accurate data to the benefit of its customers.
NexJ can assist in defining and enabling an effective information strategy – through definition of target-state, sourcing data from disparate sources and data integration – enveloping it with a comprehensive data management and governance framework. NexJ is optimally positioned to help organizations improve confidence in their data assets and in assisting with usage of information in meeting their goals. NexJ does this with the effective usage of two specific components:
- Highly experienced and technology-certified resources. We provide deep experience in the Data Integration, Data Quality and MDM domains across several industry verticals. These resources specialize in most of the technologies available in this domain and many of them are certified practitioners with extensive experience in addressing client data issues.
- Industry-leading methodologies and processes. NexJ enables unique methodologies and processes that are flexible to an organization’s needs and in ensuring project ROI through the use of waterfall, agile and hybrid frameworks. These methodologies and processes have been enabled at several organizations and have been continually improved upon. These frameworks form the basis of executing to an organization’s data strategy using a wide variety of technologies.
What We Offer:
- Information strategy, assessment, audit and roadmap
- Data integration, migration and data quality
- Data processes performance tuning & administration
- Data metrics and reporting
- Integration of multiple complex data systems with best-of-breed processes around data acquisition, aggregation, error handling, scheduling, changed data capture, normalization / de-normalization, real-time data, unstructured data