To stay competitive, elite international private banks and wealth management firms are focused on personalizing the advisory service that they offer to today’s high net-worth (HNW) clientele. Industry leaders are empowering their relationship managers with specialized tools to efficiently establish, maintain, and execute a tailored advisory experience quickly. NexJ’s Advisory Service solution provides the gold-standard for private banks and wealth management firms.
- A comprehensive view of customer investment profile data and associated portfolios and accounts
- Advisory business-specific dashboards for at-a-glance access to key information
- Processes for guiding users through establishing and maintaining the investment profile and setting up the advisory/discretionary portfolios and accounts
- Generation of the customer-facing advisory mandate or investment policy statement
- Integration with portfolio management systems to highlight asset allocation gaps and concentrations
- Client-facing web forms that enable self-service as part of a digital engagement strategy
NexJ’s solution uses interactive and guided data collection for capturing the customer’s investment profile, and includes a detailed assessment of:
- Goals and Needs
- Financial and Tax Situation
- Risk Tolerance and Ability
- Investment Knowledge, Experience, and Restrictions
- Investor Certification and Classification
Your firm’s investment strategy rules can be modelled into NexJ’s runtime configurable rules engine or can be accessed via integration. With integration to leading back-end custodian and portfolio management systems, portfolios can be opened in multiple booking centers to fulfill the mandate for cross-border relationships.
Using NexJ Customer Process Management, firms can go beyond just a standalone Advisory Service, and integrate all of these capabilities into a seamless Client Onboarding process including KYC, AML, and other processes for regulatory compliance.