NexJ’s server-side integration ensures synchronization is automatic, reliable and easy
Toronto, June 30, 2011 — NexJ Systems Inc. (TSX: NXJ), a leading provider of enterprise private cloud software delivering customer relationship management (CRM) solutions to the financial services, insurance and healthcare industries, today announced the new release of NexJ Synchronization for Microsoft Exchange.
NexJ has long recognized the importance of native support for Microsoft® Exchange Server and with this upgrade is extending support beyond 2003 and 2007 to include Exchange 2010. Select features and benefits of NexJ Synchronization for Microsoft Exchange include:
- Real-time, bi-directional, server-side synchronization of schedule items, tasks and contacts between NexJ Contact and Microsoft Outlook or other Microsoft Exchange-enabled applications, such as BlackBerry® or iPhone® applications, which ensures the accuracy, integrity, and security of key business data
- Smart conflict detection and resolution which ensures that schedule items, tasks and contacts are current and accurate across multiple integrated systems
- Alerts and notifications that can be delivered simultaneously across NexJ Contact and all Exchange-enabled applications
- Synchronization of recurring schedule items and tasks including series and single occurrence updates
- Highly scalable bulk synchronization facilitating the import of contact information from Microsoft Outlook
- Administrative tools that let large enterprises centrally configure and maintain synchronization across large deployments
- Customizable rules that allow each enterprise to tailor their synchronization to accommodate their unique business needs
“Key to having users adopt a CRM solution is making them net receivers of information. By integrating with existing systems, NexJ ensures that users are able to get significantly more information than they provide,” said Paul DeVriendt, Senior Vice President, Products, NexJ Systems Inc. “NexJ’s server-side integration with Microsoft Outlook ensures that schedules, tasks and contacts are automatically synchronized so users have real-time access to all relevant information from NexJ, Outlook, and their mobile devices.”
NexJ’s server-side integration delivers significant benefit to its customers that other providers, who integrate on the client-side, cannot:
- Seamless integration eliminates the need for the end user to initiate synchronization and improves reliability by ensuring data is always up to date across systems
- Customization and upgrades are facilitated through a centralized synchronization engine eliminating the need to upgrade client-dependent plug-ins
- Batch synchronization of data greatly improves the ability to scale
- A centralized console simplifies administration
NexJ Synchronization for Microsoft Exchange is fully compatible with NexJ’s advanced activity management capabilities including client-centric team calendaring and role-based assignment of tasks through workflow management.
Email integration with Microsoft Outlook is also provided, which allows enterprise users to save email correspondence to a contact from Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange-enabled mobile devices. Users can also link emails to additional contacts and other business initiatives including campaigns, opportunities and service requests.
About NexJ Systems Inc.
NexJ is a leading provider of enterprise private cloud software, delivering customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for financial services, insurance, and healthcare. Our next-generation, people-centered software combines industry-specific functionality with information from multiple applications and data stores to provide comprehensive knowledge of the individual.
NexJ was founded by an executive management team with extensive experience in the successful design and delivery of large-scale, integrated, enterprise software solutions. For more information about NexJ Systems call 416-222-5611, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.nexj.com.
NexJ Forward-looking Statement
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on NexJ’s current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. NexJ’s assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see NexJ’s securities filings with the OSC and other securities regulators. NexJ securities filings are available on www.sedar.com. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, NexJ disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.