Drive Accuracy and Efficiency with Our Rules Engine
Our rules engine, which is designed to expedite highly complex processes, can be defined at any layer of the platform. With complete access to both our Business Domain Model and our integration framework, rules are applied to areas, regardless of where the information is coming from, where it is being updated or whether there are systems-based triggers involved or not. For example, a customer address change can automatically trigger alerts, external workflows, initiate rating, or create follow up tasks. Any event, UI navigation, or business model update can set these rules to motion at run-time.
A subset of the rule engine capabilities are displayed for easy configuration. This allows business administrators to specify rules as your firm requires. For highly complicated changes, NexJ Studio can be used to further customize the rules.
Rules can be configured for our key capabilities and features, including:
- Alerts & Notifications: Our rules engine can automatically and dynamically launch alerts and notifications based on changes to any data across your firm.
- Workflows: Customized rules can be configured at run-time to determine how additional data is captured in a business process. Rules can be configured to: restrict classifications (based legal entity types or, available account services) and restrict products (based on required classifications) or to communicate to business bankers that specific data has triggered a warning.
- Coverage: Coverage can be assigned manually, through a predefined coverage group or automatically to the appropriate party, based on a set of configurable rules such as postal code, demographics, product of interest, or source.
- Categories & Custom Fields: We provide categories and custom fields to capture additional information, such as the start or expiry date for a prospect. The expiry period can be defined under the business rules. Our platform will automatically update the prospect’s status and notify the business banker. When the prospect becomes a business client, bankers can manually update the system, or it can be done automatically using business rules based on events.
- NexJ Nudge™: Our rules engine is used to deliver next best action functionality within NexJ NudgeTM to anticipate your business client’s needs and provide them real-time recommendations.
- Data Validation: Your data can be validated via our business rules. Administrators can define business rules and data type for each data source that is imported into our platform.
- Other Capabilities: The rules created are used for Opportunities, Deals, Campaigns, Activity Plans and more.