NexJ Systems Inc., (TSX: NXJ), is a leading provider of enterprise private cloud software, delivering customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for financial services, insurance, and healthcare. Our next-generation, people-centered software combines industry-specific functionality with information from multiple applications and data stores to provide comprehensive knowledge of the individual.
NexJ Systems is ranked as Canada’s fastest growing company by PROFIT Magazine, and for the past three years, Deloitte’s Fast 50 Program has recognized NexJ as one of the five fastest growing technology companies in Canada. Based in Toronto, NexJ has clients throughout North America and in Europe.
If you are fascinated with large systems and would like to change the way people look at enterprise software, we would love to have you join our strong R&D team. The developer experience at NexJ gives you an opportunity to team up with interesting people and participate first hand in advancing the state of the art in scalable enterprise CRM software, used by hundreds of thousands of users at Fortune 500 companies. As a client framework developer you will be responsible for developing the NexJ Presentation Framework.
- Design, develop, test and debug Nexj’s cutting edge client application framework
- Contribute to the design and specification of the UI architecture and UI implementation patterns
- Develop reusable components and usability standards to ensure high quality, compelling and usable customer facing interfaces
- Produce technical designs that deliver upon required functional designs
- Own the full lifecycle of development including support of released product
- Implement performance tuning based on feedback from performance, scalability and reliability test analysis
- Provide production support when customer issues arise requiring specialized expertise
- Strong Object Oriented Programming experience
- Good problem solving skills and a willingness to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Ability to work individually and effectively as part of a team, takes initiative
- Thoroughness and detail oriented
- Ability to do technical risk assessment and identification
- Strong communication skills
To apply for the position:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job you are applying for in the subject line. New or recent graduates, please include your educational transcripts. Your application will be kept on file in our internal database; we encourage you to update and resubmit your resume to reflect changes as they arise and to revisit our website for new opportunities. All final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check which includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks. We uphold high standards at NexJ Systems. If you have any questions regarding our process please don’t hesitate to ask.
Note: Selected candidates will be asked to pass a preliminary skills assessment test.