NexJ Systems Inc., (TSX: NXJ), is a leading provider of enterprise private cloud software, delivering customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for financial services, insurance, and healthcare. Our next-generation, people-centered software combines industry-specific functionality with information from multiple applications and data stores to provide comprehensive knowledge of the individual.
NexJ Systems is ranked as Canada’s fastest growing company by PROFIT Magazine, and for the past three years, Deloitte’s Fast 50 Program has recognized NexJ as one of the five fastest growing technology companies in Canada. Based in Toronto, NexJ has clients throughout North America and in Europe.
Are you a master of HTML5? Do you consider yourself a natural at web programming? Do you love working with leading edge technology? If you are fascinated with large systems and would like to change the way people look at enterprise software, we would love to have you join our strong R&D team. The Senior User Experience Developer at NexJ gives you an opportunity to team up with interesting people and create advanced state of the art user interface in scalable enterprise CRM software, used by hundreds of thousands of users at Fortune 500 companies. As a framework developer you will be responsible for developing the NexJ Presentation Framework.
- Design, develop, test and debug Nexj’s cutting edge client application framework
- Prototype leading edge web technology that would be applicable to future product functionality
- Contribute to the design and specification of the UI architecture and UI implementation patterns
- Lead members of the development toward building high quality, compelling and usable customer facing interfaces
- Provide production support when customer issues arise requiring specialized expertise
- Minimum 3-5 years of web development experience working on front-end user facing applications
- Solid understanding of HTTP and Web Standards
- Good problem solving skills and a willingness to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Experience in usability engineering, including user analysis and usability testing a plus.
- Excellent team player with ability to lead, motivate, and guide other members of the team
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast changing environment
To apply for the position:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job you are applying for in the subject line. New or recent graduates, please include your educational transcripts. Your application will be kept on file in our internal database; we encourage you to update and resubmit your resume to reflect changes as they arise and to revisit our website for new opportunities.
All final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check which includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks. We uphold high standards at NexJ Systems. If you have any questions regarding our process please don’t hesitate to ask. Note: Selected candidates will be asked to pass a preliminary skills assessment test.