NexJ Systems Inc. (TSX: NXJ) is a leading provider of cloud-based, people-centric, enterprise software solutions to the healthcare, insurance, and financial industries. Our revolutionary software combines an industry proven next generation customer relationship management (CRM) infrastructure in a healthcare-centric way to deliver the world’s first information system designed so individuals, their health care providers, and their support network can effectively coordinate care and promote healthy behaviors.
NexJ Systems is ranked as Canada’s fastest growing company by PROFIT Magazine, and for the past three years, Deloitte’s Fast 50 Program has recognized NexJ as one of the five fastest growing technology companies in Canada. Based in Toronto, NexJ has clients throughout North America and in Europe.
The Sales Executive (Healthcare) will ideally be based in the Midwestern portion of the US and responsible for managing and growing the strategic relationships within the Healthcare vertical on a territory basis. While the territory is to be negotiated, it will generally involve activity in the western half of the United States and Canada. In this role, you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, and external parties within the Healthcare Industry. We are looking for an energetic, top performer, with a talent for developing new business and identifying and selling enterprise clinical software solutions to organizations within the Healthcare Industry.
- You will leverage your relationships, experience and good judgment to proactively and exponentially grow accounts in your territory and drive year-over-year growth in line with the overall territory revenue goals
- Develop detailed strategic sales/marketing plans and maximizing sales promotions and incentive programs to drive results and inspire productivity and teamwork
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key stakeholders
- Develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including identifying core customers
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Enterprise Clinical Software Sales
- Expertise and in-depth understanding with Clinical Enterprise sales to healthcare organizations, clinics and providers
- Proven Enterprise software sales track record within the Healthcare industry
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels (C-level) within accounts using a strategic approach
- Ability to show leadership when managing the potentially competing requirements of customers, the business and the technology
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented, target driven, possessing passion and a commitment to exceed sales targets
- Ability to perform at a high level independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Ability and comfort level to work remotely
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor or advanced Degree in healthcare or science is required
- Ability to travel minimum 50% of the time
- Valid Passport to enable travel to / from Canada
- Clinical background (RN, MedTech, MD, etc.) is preferred
- Familiarity with the healthcare payer market (insurers, HMOs, PPOs, etc.) as well as healthcare delivery organizations (e.g., Hospitals, IDNs, ACOs, etc.) is preferred
- Familiarity and experience in both US and Canada (US required)
- Located near a major Midwestern city (Chicago, Minneapolis) is an asset
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic environment
To apply for the position
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job you are applying for in the subject line. New or recent graduates, please include your educational transcripts. Your application will be kept on file in our internal database; we encourage you to update and resubmit your resume to reflect changes as they arise and to revisit our website for new opportunities.
All final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check which includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks. We uphold high standards at NexJ Systems. If you have any questions regarding our process please don’t hesitate to ask.