NexJ Systems Inc. (TSX: NXJ) is a leading provider of cloud-based, people-centric, enterprise software solutions to the healthcare, insurance, and financial industries. Our revolutionary software combines an industry proven next generation customer relationship management (CRM) infrastructure in a healthcare-centric way to deliver the world’s first information system designed so individuals, their health care providers, and their support network can effectively coordinate care and promote healthy behaviors.
NexJ Systems is ranked as Canada’s fastest growing company by PROFIT Magazine, and for the past three years, Deloitte’s Fast 50 Program has recognized NexJ as one of the five fastest growing technology companies in Canada. Based in Toronto, NexJ has clients throughout North America and in Europe.
The Sales Consultant-Healthcare Solutions will participate in all presales activities, such as discovery, demonstration preparation and delivery. The Sales Consultant requires both functional expertise and technical knowledge and are responsible for configuring our solution to solve customer problems and meet stated requirements so NexJ can build strong client relationships and compete aggressively in existing and emerging markets.
- Support the sales organization in the entire sales cycle including:
- Qualification and understanding of client requirements through discovery
- Strategic account positioning
- Tailor and deliver NexJ product demonstrations that clearly showcase NexJ’s value proposition and competitive differentiation
- Share business requirements from prospective customers with NexJ Product Management team on a regular basis
- Understand market conditions, trends and competitive analysis for targeted positioning of NexJ Healthcare Solutions
- Manage demonstration environments by creating and maintaining:
- Line of business demonstrations
- Demonstration scripts
- Library of marketing assets including screenshots and product videos
- University or graduate degree, with a preference in computer or other sciences
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience providing sales support in the healthcare industry
- Experience presenting and demonstrating software to physicians, nurses, administrators and others within healthcare organizations
- Understanding of Canadian and US healthcare environments, organizational structures, and decision making processes
- Understanding of clinical workflow, healthcare information management and information standards, eg HL7, SNOMED-CT, ICD9/10, etc.
- Awareness of healthcare industry trends and software vendor competitive landscape
- Experience supporting proposals and presentations in response to RFPs
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented, with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic environment
- Ability to perform at a high level independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge and use of sales techniques and methodologies is recommended
- Some travel is required
To apply for the position: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job you are applying for in the subject line. New or recent graduates, please include your educational transcripts. Your application will be kept on file in our internal database; we encourage you to update and resubmit your resume to reflect changes as they arise and to revisit our website for new opportunities. All final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check which includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks. We uphold high standards at NexJ Systems. If you have any questions regarding our process please don’t hesitate to ask.