NexJ Systems Inc., (TSX: NXJ), is a provider of cloud-based software, delivering enterprise solutions for the financial services, insurance and healthcare industries. Our next-generation, people-centered software combines industry-specific functionality with information from multiple applications and data stores to provide comprehensive knowledge of the individual.
NexJ Systems was ranked the fastest growing company by PROFIT Magazine in 2012 based on the percentage of revenue growth over five years, and for the past three years, Deloitte’s Fast 50™Program has recognized NexJ as one of the five fastest growing technology companies in Canada. Based in Toronto, NexJ has clients throughout North America and in Europe.
The Sales Executive will ideally be based in New York and responsible for developing and growing strategic relationships within the Financial Services and Insurance Industry target accounts on a named account basis. While the named accounts are to be negotiated, most of them will be in New York and the East Coast of the United States. In this role, you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, inside sales, marketing, and external parties within the Financial/Insurance Industries. We are looking for an energetic, top performer, with a talent for finding and developing new business and selling enterprise software solutions to organizations within the Finance/Insurance Industry.
- You will leverage your relationships, experience and good judgment to proactively find and develop sales opportunities in your named accounts to drive revenue growth.
- Develop detailed strategic sales plans for each of your named accounts.
- Collaborate with sales consulting, inside sales, sales management and marketing on the successful execution of strategic account plans. Identify and pair NexJ sales management with key stakeholders in each of your named accounts.
- Participate in the development and presentation of compelling sales proposals. Sell the NexJ value proposition at all levels in your named accounts on both the technical and business side of organizations. Quarterback the sale through the customer’s purchase process including dealing with POCs, procurement and contractual negotiations in order to fast track the close of each sale.
- Execute effective sales processes at multiple named accounts in parallel to maximize revenue from your account base.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Enterprise Software Sales, ideally with a CRM background.
- Expertise and in-depth understanding with Enterprise Software solutions within the Finance/Insurance Industry.
- Proven Enterprise software sales track record within the Finance/Insurance industry.
- Experience selling in New York and the East Coast of the United States.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels (C-level) within accounts using a strategic approach.
- Ability to show leadership when managing the potentially competing requirements of customers, the business and the technology.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented, target driven, possessing passion and a commitment to exceed sales targets.
- Ability to perform at a high level independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability and discipline to work remotely.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor or advanced degree is required.
- Ability to travel minimum 50% of the time.
- Valid Passport to enable travel between the US and Canada.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic environment.
To apply for the position: please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job you are applying for in the subject line. New or recent graduates, please include your educational transcripts. Your application will be kept on file in our internal database; we encourage you to update and resubmit your resume to reflect changes as they arise and to revisit our website for new opportunities. All final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check which includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks. We uphold high standards at NexJ Systems. If you have any questions regarding our process please don’t hesitate to ask.