NexJ Systems Inc. (TSX: NXJ) is a provider of cloud-based software, delivering enterprise relationship management solutions for the financial services, insurance and healthcare industries. 4 of the top 6 global wealth management firms chose our products and we’re breaking new ground every day pioneering new products in new verticals and emerging markets all over the world. We are a place where really smart people thrive on working with other really smart people and where there are no limits or fixed rules on how fast you can advance your career. For more information, visit us at www.nexj.com and www.nexjhealth.com.
NexJ’s Professional Services organization is responsible for the successful implementation of NexJ’s solutions to deliver business value to our customers. It is one of the largest and most critical groups in our software company. Examples of the projects and solutions that we have delivered for our customers include:
- Master data management store for a fully integrated solution reflecting the sophisticated relationship modeling needs of a leading global private wealth management firm, servicing high-net worth individuals in 6 countries on 3 continents.
- State-of-the-art integrated broker serving as a client-centric hub for access to demographic and financial data, interactions, and transactional tools, for 40,000 users of a global wealth management company
- Integrated Agent Desktop solution for 17,000 call center, agency, and management users at a large mid-western P&C insurance company expanding nationally
- Integrated disease screening solution to identify and screen individuals at risk for colorectal cancer.
If you like working with smart, driven people in a passionate and dynamic work environment, you will love it here at NexJ. As a Functional Professional Services Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, to identify and creatively solve complex problems, design or restructure critical business and processes, and fundamentally enhance the way a company operates. Our Professional Services teams are passionate about delivering tangible business results for our customer, always aiming for the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Accountabilities: The Functional Professional Services Consultant has accountability for gathering and analyzing customer business requirements, and driving the designs to implement business solutions using NexJ’s software applications, technology and methodology, to help our customers integrate and operate those solutions successfully. This includes:
- Facilitating requirement discussions with customers on scope, gaps, and business risks
- Collaborating with NexJ Product Management to translate requirements and drive solution designs, which meet our customers’ critical business needs, while aligning to NexJ’s product vision and roadmap
- Providing project guidance for business decisions relating to functional design and ensuring that technical development adheres to functional specification
- Developing test strategies and managing the testing cycle
- Representing customer interests to manage, triage, and prioritize defects that result from testing, while managing customer expectations on change
- Supporting Project Management with status reporting, release planning, issue management, change management, customer communications, release notes, task assignments and team direction
Desired Skills and Experience This position requires a highly focused, technically savvy individual who has experience with business analysis, consulting, project management, and software development. A strong desire to accelerate your career by working in a high growth, fast paced environment, with the confidence to be a key contributor on a young, energetic and driven team, is essential. Key requirements include:
- University or graduate degree, with a preference in Business, Software Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3 or more years of proven consulting experience gathering and analyzing business requirements, and drafting functional designs to deliver large-scale enterprise software implementation(s) for Financial Services organizations, such as Wealth Management, Life Insurance, P&C Insurance, Investment Banking and Retail Banking
- Experience implementing software projects using packaged software as the foundation, from inception to post-production
- Applied knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Strong communicator with demonstrated confidence
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Customer focused with a high degree of professionalism
- Solutions focused with a track record of taking initiative to find the best ideas
- Willingness and experience working within a flexible and collaborative team environment
Please note that you will be working directly with customers and will be required to travel (within Canada, US and internationally) and work at customer sites.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please follow the link below: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=ozM6Zfwa&s=NexJ_company_careers_page Please note that all final stage candidates will be required to complete a background check that includes, credit, criminal, education verification and reference checks. We uphold high standards at NexJ Systems. If you have any questions regarding our process please don’t hesitate to ask.